Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pains of Loving

The quipist pays homage too.
When quiping just won't do.
Use quotes to see the world through others eyes.
Use quotes to see the world through my eyes.
See the world.

"I sit in my dark room lit only by a stray moonlight ray,
Enjoying the quiet darkness after a long hard day.
I can hear the rain as it falls from the sky to the ground,
And feel the sadness in my heart that you're not around.

Oh darling, I wish I could explain how I feel without you.
An empty shell with a desire that goes all the way through
Like the man whose life is without meaning or reward
For you are the center and are all that puts it into accord.

When I am away from you my soul hurts with an ache
There's no way that I can be happy, I can not even fake.
For you are my everything and all that keeps me going
More I am away from you, the more I feel it growing.

When you're with me, I feel so special each and every time
So wonderful that if any better, then it would be a crime
I know that you have other friends that force you to decide
But you never make me feel guilty, intruding or put aside

All that I feel from you is that I am your number one
It makes me smile cause I am the earth to your sun
You are the center with your sparkling eyes and smile
So when I touch you, it is like it is you and I on an isle.

I miss you so much sweetie that I can't explain how much
There is such a loneliness inside of me for your touch
My mind cries out to be with you no matter what the cost
Please hun, please understand that without you, I am lost

I am dying to hold you tight in my arms until the sun rises
To feel the warmth of your sexy body with all its surprises
My body remembers your scent and how it drove me wild
That scent has a passion and seduction but yet is so mild.

When I kiss that neck of yours, I feel a part of me reacting
It's a piece of me that I can not hide with any type of acting
If you could hug me close, you would know how I feel
You react with a smile and my heart you would steal

I feel your kisses on my neck as I think of your lips
I would pull you closer with my hands on your hips
Closer and closer to my body so there is no room between
Feeling kiss after kiss as I lovingly caress those blue jeans

So tell me sweetheart, can you tell that I miss you yet?
Can you tell that I want to be with you without regret?
So until I am with you again and feel your warmth to mine
I will miss you and look forward to the time when we dine."

Labels: