Monday, May 04, 2009

Welcome Home

So after much debate with myself (including some odd looks from the people at Borders), I have decided to move Ostentatious Sophism back to blogger. Over the course of the next few weeks, I will begin moving all of my absentee posts from my server to the blogger servers for your archiving pleasure. Eventually I will be moving this blog to my server, but that is a little way away.

This comes as a realization that I need an outlet for my creative juices. I have felt ... smothered ... recently, and I do not enjoy it much. I have tried many times to deny it, but this Ostentatious nature of mine is actually healthy. I felt very narcissistic, in the past, about sharing my seemingly meaningless thoughts with all of you on the web. However, I have found that sharing my seemingly meaningless ideas about Life, Love, Music, Poetry, etc. is the only way to filter the profound realizations from the menial ones. If I did not have this outlet, I would think that all of my thoughts were menial; thus halting my emotional growth. We can't have that, now can we?

That being said, I am back. I will try to post on a regular basis, even from my phone (designated by the "Transitioning on the go" signature at the bottom of such posts).

Thank you, in advance, to all of my friends that I know will read my posts and give their truly honest (albeit sometimes harsh) opinions. If you have any thought please feel free to leave a comment!

Labels: , ,