Friday, March 09, 2007

All of you did this to me . . . . thanks, I needed it.

I hit a road block. Ney, I hit it at mach 5. I really like to write and express myself via this wonderful medium, but I have not been able to do so whenever I thought about the readers. I had to get over the fact that there are actually people reading this e-rag and just let my self go. In light of that, I would like to announce that I am back to my usual self and with the normal David comes this disclaimer:
The views that I may express here are not intended to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. I say what I want, when I want to say it, and if you do not like that you can go and take a long walk off of a short cliff. I reserve the right to bitch, moan, degrade, humiliate and generally act like a raging dickhead. I promise that I will always think about what I am saying and try and say it with some sort of intellectual merit. However, on the occasions that I do screw up, and you alert me about it, you will receive this response; "fuck off." By reading the spew that appears here, you accept these terms and conditions.
Bring it on world, I'm yours to fuck with . . . .

Labels: