Saturday, May 16, 2009

About the crush thing...

So it is official, I have three (count 'em THREE) crushes. I have not felt a real crush in a while, so this is emotional progress for me.

One of them, I fully realize, is highly physical. I am very attracted to this girl and have to force my eyes off of her beautiful body. Do not get me wrong, I truly enjoy her company, but I do not feel that we are very compatible. We have extremely different interests, backgrounds, and lifestyles. I am not sure that I could sustain a relationship with her, so I do not think that I will pursue one.

The next one is someone that I know very little about. I have no idea if she is single, in school, living alone, etc. Hell, I do not even know her age! All I know is that her personality elates me. Talking to her and seeing her puts a smile on my face. I have gathered from speaking to her, that she is highly intelligent and know what she wants out of life. She exudes so much confidence that I do not think that I am going to pursue a relationship there either. I am quite sure that she is too good for me.

The last girl is the most interesting to me. She is smart, funny, gorgeous, and seems to be full of life. Her smile is something that would make the most callous and cold man melt with warmth. She has been through a lot, and seems to have fared well with the exception of companionship. She seems like someone that really needs a confidant and a friend. Now, I know that I am setting myself up to relive my past, but these are the girls that I like. I want someone that has been through purgatory and is now just waiting for someone to join them as they leave. However, I am fairly certain that she is not interested in me in the slightest, so I do not think I will pursue. Unless I get some sign from her that I have anywhere close to a shot, I am not going to waste the time of either of us.

Thus, my brain has computed and decided; again, I will be single.