Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Decisions

It never fails. As soon as I think I have everything in my life figured out (except for that damned rubrics cube!) something comes up to rock my world. I have been in contact with one of my good friends sister (for the sake of privacy, I will call her Ms. Mraz). I am really starting to have feelings for her and we seem to get along really well. This all seems well and good until I say that she lives in a different state. This is the part where my best friend, fuzzy, tells me to move on and not to get too attached. That would them make this the part where I do not listen to him, and go and to something crazy and off the cuff; like move to Washington. I have been wanting to move for a while, but did not have motivation enough to do so, until now. Here I stand with a great apartment, a great job, great classes, and the only thing that I can think about is moving. Is there something mentally wrong with me that I have to run away from the normal? (don't answer that, fuzzy . . . ) The only thing currently keeping me here is that I have not spent any real time 'with' Ms. Mraz, only time on the phone and a lot (and I mean A LOT) of texting. Also, I guess that I am not quite over the crush I have on mystery girl (here and after, 'Poland'). I just got back in touch with her again and I still get the butterflies. However, once again, I was let down after being ditched. She makes the second girl in a month that has flaked when we were going to meet. The other girl that did it, 'Java,' did it three times before I gave up. I cannot give up on Poland, however, it is just to hard. She is just so sweet and amazing . . .

Washington is looking better every day . . .

Labels: