Saturday, December 09, 2006

Affairs of the heart

I see a heart in your eyes.
I see my heart in your hands.

I see two paths.
One is the road less traveled.
The other is insanity.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.
For the special ed: "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

I see a desire to be loved.
I see a cup that cannot be filled with just a trickle.
Your passion is for a passion as deep as yours.
My passion is for a passion as deep as mine.
Your passion is for a passion as deep as mine.
My passion is for a passion as deep as yours.

The unknown is unstable.
I do not know what will happen to the heart in your hands.
I do not know what he will do to the heart in your eyes.
I do know that I want to save both.
I do not know what you want.
I hope for the best.
Please do not let it be the worst.

"There's nothing better than affairs of the heart
To make you feel so good then tear you apart"

Labels: