Thursday, February 01, 2007

Self Destruct

I think that I am in love. In fact I know that I am in love. How do I know this? I could give you the usual "you just know' answer, but I always thought that to be a cop out. I know that I am in love because I feel pain. When I am not near the person that I have fallen in love with, I feel pain. This pain tells me that I am in love and that all I want to do is express that love. The other big reason that this love causes me pain, is that I cannot have her. She is in a relationship that she has been in for a while, and probably be in for quite a while. Isn't it just like life to finally allow me peace from my last relationship, just so I can fall for a taken girl? I have always believed that life only gives you what it thinks you can handle, however, I think that it missed it's mark this time and over shot. I do not know what I am going to do, but until I decided, I am being eaten alive . . .

Labels: