Saturday, May 23, 2009

Something Wicked This Way Comes

As many know, I am prone to changing my mind more often then my bed sheets. I "realize" things about myself, my friends, the world, etc. I wake every day unsure of what my mind may decided next. Well, I think it has made quite a few interesting decisions. Some may hurt, some may feel great, and all are sure to scare the hell out of me! I am slowly getting my life back together, and understanding what it means to be an adult. This, obviously, means that I have to do something to completely turn it upside down, just to keep me on my toes. This summer promises to be a roller-coaster of a train ride, except I have no clue what station I will end up getting off at. All i know is that I have my ticket and am ready to travel!

Labels: , , ,