Friday, March 02, 2007

Influence 2:

I have finally finished a movie that I started on Decamber 27th, 2004. The movie is Requiem for a Dream and my assessment; Holy Shit!



When I first saw the beginning of the movie, it was around midnight and I was both high and drunk during my senior year of high school, so I could not pay that much attention, but I remember being disturbed by it. I remember that while I was watching it, thoughts of my family ran thorough my mind and the last thing that I wanted to think about while trying to make a move on a girl that I liked was my family. The written introduction of the move (as worded by netflix) stated that there was " No middle ground here; you'll either love or hate Requiem for a Dream." That could not be any fucking farther from the truth. The 'middle ground' that I am standing on right now is not know what the fuck I think of the movie. I know that because of it I have NO desire to do uppers and downers (christmas trees) nor do I care to shoot up. I have smoked weed and I can drink like a fish, but anything out side of that and you might as well stick barbwire up your ass; you'll get the same end results. I am not sure how many people out there have seen it, but if you have I would love to hear about your experience while watching it. I quite frankly could care less what the fuck you were doing unless it was interrupted by the complete shocking nature of the flick. Please comment below!

Labels: