Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Last Meme For a While:

Love and Dishsoap
by Nicole

"I would walk through hell for you

And stop halfway

To reflect on how much I love you

And to pick up milk and bread from the store

I can wash away your sins

And the laundry

I'd find you at the depths of the ocean

And my heart

And I'd find your lost necklace on the way

Wipe your tears

And the kitchen counters

I'll mend everything inside you

Pick up your pieces

And replace the lost ones with my own

While I'm at it

I'll get to your socks and old tee shirts

Fix you

And myself

And the dining room chair"

After reading this I sat and thought for a very long time. I have decided that this is real love. This is the love that we should all be striving for. To be with someone who sees your love as so honest and true, that they find romance in doing the every day-to-day is living with extreme bliss. I believe that I see this kind of person in Mz. Mraz. She is so sweet and wonderful that I do not really remember the pains of the past. When we talk, I just want to be with her and live life with her. I want an everyday love. So, the next time you are contemplating love, throw this into the equation and see what you come up with . . . .

Labels: